• All the children should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform is to be worn on all school days and for all school functions. A child who is solvently dressed or not in uniform may be sent home.
• Children's behavior in the school should be courteous at all times, both inside and outside the campus. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct.
• Children should not scratch or spill ink on the desks.
• The school is not responsible for goods lost. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles like expensive watches or pens or cash in school.
• The name, class and section of the pupil should be clearly written on all their belongings.
• Students are not allowed to leave the campus any time until the school is over.
• All students are required to communicate in English within the school campus.
Counseling is available on individual basis in the school office. Counseling provides an opportunity for the parents to explore additional information pertaining to the school and academic problems in a congenial setting, with an impartial professional counselor.
Parents are expected to play their role by attending PTA meeting regularly and signing the notes & daily home work in the school diary.
Changes in address and telephone no. should be intimated to the school office as early as possible.
The school solicits the cooperation of parents and guardians in helping us to achieve with perfection, the noble aims and objectives of the school.
The applicant must be registered with the school to be considered for admission. The application from the registration is part of the prospectus as a tear out leaflet. Duly filled in application form should be submitted to the school office. Date of birth certificate in original & latest progress report of the child of the school he/she has been attending, should also be produced at the time of submission of the application form.
After scrutiny, registration is confirmed and a card for admission test of the student bearing the registration no. is issued immediately.
The registration fee, non-refundable under any circumstances is valid for only one attempt on test. The registration does not qualify any child for admission to the school. No change in the date of birth is allowed.